Where's My Water? 2
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Visit the official Where's My Water? 2 website – http://games.disney.com/wheres-my-water-2-app
What's new in Version 1.5.1
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance....More
Love the game, but......
I absolutely love this game, BUT what's up with all the ads now?? I mean, an ad (and usually the SAME ad) after every single level is absolutely ridiculous! I loved this game so much I deleted it and reloaded it so I could play it all over again. I re-downloaded it to this horrible version and now I can barely stand to play it. :( ALSO, I keep trying to purchase the keys for the next levels to be unlocked and of course it tells me, "You've already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?" So of course I say yes. Then EVERY TIME it says, "Whoops! Your transaction did not complete successfully!" Or something along those lines. Sooooo what the heck am I supposed to do now?? I'm so frustrating that they've completely RUINED this game!! FIX IT....More
Fun game, crappy time playing it
The game is fun. I have played and beaten every challenge up to the Beach levels. The biggest problem was that the game kept crashing every few levels.
HOWEVER, it looks like my playing days are over. After enduring hundreds of commercials for the sake of free play, I have reached an impasse. I need "keys" to keep playing, and the only ways to get them are by paying real money or connecting to Facebook. No and no.
Even Candy Crush lets you advance for free if you wait it out. But there's no waiting here. I refuse to either pay or badger my friends for the privilege of enduring another barrage of commercials between every level.
Now that I've beaten every level I can for free, I guess I'll just be deleting the app.
Great game but several problems.
I LOVE this game. But it always seems to crash. It's really frustrating. Secondly, there are too many ads. I understand that if you're playing for free, there need to be ads; however, I'll have an ad start, then another one start in the middle of it and once it's finished, the first ad will start again! Sometimes the app crashes in the middle of an ad!
Just now when I opened the app, I was on the opening screen for a few seconds then an ad played. I literally JUST opened the app! I had an ad play just after I beat a level and again when I went to the level screen to pick the next level. I'm sorry, but that's just too many ads.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 182 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney
- © 2013 Disney
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99