Where's My Water? 2
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
For a limited time only, receive up to 50% off select in-game items including the Starter Bundle and Monster Bundle, a massive pack filled with power-ups and hints. Exclusive on the App Store.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 6.0 and above.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's new in Version 1.4
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance....More
Would have gotten 5 stars if Disney put in the effort to make it actually work.
As an educator, I love this game. It's great for problem solving and critical thinking skills but at the same time fun. However, due to technical issues, many of my kids find it frustrating. For example, it crashes often during game play and it requires watching a series of videos to obtain keys to unlock the next area but when you go to watch the videos after 30 seconds of sitting at a download screen, it then tells you no videos are available so to assist, I sent key requests through Facebook which it did not accept either. The game itself could be great if those who created it actually bothered to fix the bugs....More
Not nearly the game it was in wmw1.
Annoying nag screens for other games constantly popping up. Full of bugs. Crashes and doesn't retain my sound preferences between levels. This one obviously went through very little quality assurance before release to the public. It's very apparent that they want people to buy their other games versus really playing this one. I'd much rather pay $2 for the app than have a free version that's not worth playing. Without the ads and software bugs it would be a good product.
Too many ads
It's been 10 min since I opened the app and I've spent less than a min of that playing the actual game because of the constant advertisements. I picked the option to watch 3 videos (instead of asking fb friends) to unlock the next levels and after those videos ended the game crashed and I had to watch 3 more videos. Then it took me back to the home page and it made me watch another video. Then when I clicked on the new level it had me watch another video. And after that level another video. Not worth my time....More
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney
- © 2013 Disney
Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99