Where's My Water? 2
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Visit the official Where's My Water? 2 website – http://games.disney.com/wheres-my-water-2-app
What's new in Version 1.6.0
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance....More
Fun puzzler, but imperfect
This is a fun puzzle game with a solid amount of content. My main gripes are:
• The touch controls are very imprecise. Sometimes you need to cut the dirt with quite a bit of precision and the engine makes it feel as if you have giant sausage fingers, leading to lots of reloading and starting over.
• I don’t have a problem with the ad implementation (I’m not seeing ads every thirty minutes, perhaps because of the country I’m in?), but when watching ads to unlock gates, the 24-hour timer is a little ridiculous considering you can’t even start watching them until you’ve unlocked the previous gate. It’s a pretty naked ploy to frustrate people into buying a key. Just let me pay a one-time fee to unlock everything and make the game ad-free and I’d happily pay it, but when you do this I am disinclined to put money into it at all on principle.
• The game crashes constantly at the end of levels on my brand new iPad Pro. Please fix this.
You will be baffled by the cute ducks and water physics. The cute characters just make the game better. As you try to get as many ducks as possible on each level your creative genius will be tried.
Then as you make your way through the levels you will laugh at the cute cartoons and funny graphics.
Great game all around.
Too many ads
Haven’t played in a while but I wanted to and every level I pass I have to sit through a 30 second ad. It’s crazy! It also kept asking me to rate the game and I finally hit no (because I previously rated it) and now the game crashes often. So between long ads and the game crashing I can’t stand it! Can I just enjoy a game without watching a commercial? I get enough of it on tv.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 198 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney
- © 2013 Disney
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99