Where's My Water? 2
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
For a limited time only, receive up to 50% off select in-game items including the Starter Bundle and Monster Bundle, a massive pack filled with power-ups and hints. Exclusive on the App Store.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 6.0 and above.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's new in Version 1.5.0
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance....More
Entertaining yet glitchy
Remembering the fond days of my youth that I spent playing the original "Where's My Water?" I decided to download this version to see if I still liked the game. I do, it's very entertaining and I enjoy the puzzle levels of "Where's My Water? 2".
However, every 4-6 levels the game quits and I have to reopen it. This is very annoying. There are also a lot of ads but that's understandable since it's a free game. But I would like to see the closing problem fixed soon, especially since it seems that I'm not the only one with this problem.
Where's My Water 2
I love the game yet it keeps closing out after a few tries. Have to open game up again to begin where I left off. Another major issue.. is the waiting between plays.. just go to next set instead of making us see the ducks again and again between sets. It's redundant and I just get like 'ugh' .. come on just move onto next level. Same goes for 'Where's My Water' ! 😉
Ads + Keys = Delete
I loved the first Where's My Water and Where's My Perry. I purchased all the extra level packs and have replayed both often, but Where's My Water 2 remains deeply disappointing. The ads after every single level are infuriating, and the fact that I can't progress without paying for keys is insulting. I would gladly have paid $5 for the full game, but an ad-riddled game that pretends to be free, then makes me pay to progress is not the kind of thing I am willing to pay for, or to allow to take up space on my iPad....More
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2016
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 185 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney
- © 2013 Disney
Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top in-app purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99