Where's My Water? 2
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 6.0 and above.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's new in Version 1.2.3
Bug fixes and optimizations....More
Just finally upgrade to iPhone 6 and thought I'd try the app again... I can't get paste "Verify Your Age." It opens and freezes on that page. Tried restarting and everything... No luck. FIX Your App Disney!!!
On iPhone 4: Great game, I love playing... Until you try to charge me several dollars to continue...To continue, you need keys, so you either pay money or ask friends on Facebook. Well I'm not going to pay several dollars to go to the next level, however, I can't get the app to connect to my Facebook either. I contacted support 1st time in March 2014 about this problem. Their solution didn't work. So I deleted app and thought maybe I'd try again later. Well it's March 2015 and still not fixed. Either fix the app so it works with Facebook or charge a flat rate for the app. Don't be greedy and charge people money for glitchy app.
Frequently crashes, pushes Facebook, lots of paywalls that block progression
I loved the first "Where's My Water?", but this game is a big step back.
1. The game frequently crashes on my iPad 3. Six times in just the past day.
2. The game consistently pressures you to connect to Facebook. I don't want to do that.
3. The game has lots of paywalls that block progression. I see at least 5 $0.99 keys as in-app purchases right now. Just let me buy the game outright. As an alternative to paying $0.99, I could also unlock the next zone with 3 keys... but how to get the keys is not explained and seems to have something to do with Facebook.
4. The "challenge" levels are often pointless padding. Basically, after beating a level, you may be able to play an alternative version of the level (ex. Upside down, don't collect the ducks, etc.). Some of these are cool, but many are even easier than the original level. I'd rather have less challenges and more new levels.
5. The items and hints are pointless. I have no need for any of these items or hints.
6. There are too many transitions and the transitions (ex. loading level) take too long. I just want to get on with playing the next level.
Great game but...
I've loved where's my water since the first one came out. Had a rough go with the second one, but level 49, upside down I can't beat. I've tried and tried and tried. Getting really frustrated. Even when asking for help, the image doesn't show the ducks where they are now. So it's useless. Also connecting it to fb is a real pain! Had you made this game like the first where I just would have paid once, I would have been all for it. But to ask for money every couple of levels or have my fb friends help, rather annoying since none of my friends play. But way to go for wanting more money....More
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 23, 2014
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 47.8 MB
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney
- © 2013 Disney
Requirements: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top in-app purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99