Anatomy & Physiology – An Introduction to Body Structures and Function
By Visible Body
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Get Anatomy & Physiology and start your step-by-step visual introduction to each human body system. This app uses 3D models, illustrations, and 3D animations to present the core concepts in an undergraduate A&P course.
Conquer those tough anatomy topics! Put aside the textbook, the lab specimens, or plastic 3D models and jump into an immersive 3D experience.
- Zoom in to see in real 3D how nerves exit the spinal cord, and their relationship to the vertebrae.
- Rotate to study the branches of the cranial nerves or the microanatomy of the eye from all perspectives.
- Watch a 50-second 3D animation that explains the physiology of muscle contractions.
This app includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can
- Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
- Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
- Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including
Cells and Tissues
- Compatible with OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11
About Visible Body
Visible Body creates innovative, interactive 3D human anatomy and physiology content and applications. If you love the human body, you’ll love us! Doctors, professors, nurses, and students are among the people who use our apps to make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. Over a million people have used our products. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.
Email us at [email protected]
What's new in Version 3.0.17
- NEW! Customize the app and track your learning. Create a library of Favorites with 3D models, illustrations, animations, and notes that you need to review. Access a question-by-question assessment of quiz performance to track your understanding of the concepts.
- ALL-NEW USER EXPERIENCE! We’ve made it even easier for you to pick a lesson and move through it at your own pace. Prefer to jump around to specific topics? The new search tool makes it fast to find topics covered at various points throughout the course.
- Other enhancements: All new look and feel, plus ability to zoom into images and share content with others.
Outstanding Resource of High Quality
I have no regrets purchasing this resource, including the visible body atlas. Even though I had some difficulties with the resolution of the A/P package after my first installation, the costomer service for visible body was gracious enough to reach out to me when I contacted them and they make sure I had it up to date and running smoothly.
Let them know if there is a glitch in your system.
I’ve never enjoyed studying A/P visually as much as I have with this app.
The previous version of this app was golden. I used it every day to study anatomy for my class, even though I unintentionally paid $60 for it (clumsy clicking). Ever since the new update came out I’ve been viewing nothing but a glitched screen that doesn’t show me anything beyond the main menu. I’m on the verge of deleting this app. Please fix it.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $34.99
- Category: Medical (Mac)
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 3.0.17
- Size: 1.06 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Visible Body
- © Argosy Publishing, Inc., 2007–2016. All Rights Reserved.
Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later