Sweet Home 3D
By Emmanuel Puybaret
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Sweet Home 3D is an easy to learn interior design application that helps you draw the plan of your house in 2D, arrange furniture on it and visit the results in 3D.
Sweet Home 3D is aimed at people who wants to design their interior quickly, whether they are moving or they just want to redesign their existing home or office. You may:
• Draw walls and rooms of your home from scratch or upon the image of an existing plan, on one or more levels.
• Change the color or the texture of the walls, the floors and the ceilings, importing images of your own patterns if needed.
• Drag and drop doors, windows and furniture onto the plan from a catalog of 1205 objects organized by categories, in which you can import 3D models created by yourself or downloaded from the web.
• Customize the size, the orientation, the elevation, the colors and the textures of each piece of furniture.
• View the changes in the plan simultaneously in a 3D view, in which you can navigate either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point.
• Create a photorealistic image of your arrangement depending on the time of the day and the light sources placed in the plan.
• Create a video from a virtual path in the 3D view.
• Annotate the plan with room areas, dimension lines, texts, arrows and a compass rose.
• Print the home plan and the 3D view or export them in files at PDF, PNG, JPEG, SVG, OBJ standard formats, to reuse designed homes in other software.
What's new in Version 5.6.1
• Improved printing performances
• Fixed export to CSV format
• Fixed furniture size in subgroups after resizing
• Other enhancements and bug fixes
Great App for the Weekend Project Warrior
I have used this app successfully to remodel a kitchen, and bathroom. Now I am working on modeling the whole home. Originally i used the free version, but decided that this is WELL WORTH the money spent. I find the app intuitive and easy to use. I quickly start making progress from the minute that I turn it on.
Is this as good as a commercial CAD program? Probably not, but I also don;t have the $1200 to pay for it and the 6+ months to learn it.
I highly recommend this app.
I’m lovin’ this...
...and haven’t even gotten around to the video tours of the rooms we’re moving to.
Any move, can be nerve racking.
Especially when it is forced due to the current building’s boiler dying and too expensive to replace.
This has been a snap to learn.
The 3-D visual views allows many different configurations to see how the new space will work.
Big, big time saver….
Some may be concerned about wrong sized furniture, etc. This is no big deal,as dimensions of all furniture can be changed to what you have.
full disclosure… I have no idea who the developers of this app are.. and I’m not getting paid for this at all.)
So, the only thing I now have against this program is that after about 15 different tries for a Nickname, I’m tired that all the nicknames have bceen taken!
I use this app for my Architecture Design classes and the students love this. It is very easy to design with and the “Modify” feature is a plus for my students to customize sizes of the various components. We have used this for the last 5 years and have only run into a few problems. This service from Emmanuel at eTeks is incredible. Great job guys!
Alex Trasacco, Arch Design 1 & 2 Instructor
Danbury High School, Danbury, CT
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $13.99
- Category: Graphics & Design (Mac)
- Updated: Oct 26, 2017
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 216 MB
- Language: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Emmanuel Puybaret
- © 2005-2017 Emmanuel PUYBARET / eTeks
Requirements: OS X 10.8.3 or later, 64-bit processor