iMPC for iPhone
By Akai Professional
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Turn your iPhone into an MPC with more than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at [email protected]
iMPC brings the look and feel of the classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPhone. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily. With features including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats, the possibilities are endless. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPhone, using the line input on the iPhone, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
- Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
- "3D Perform" controls -- use your iPhone's motion sensors to control parameters
- Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
- Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
- 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
- Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
- Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
- Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
- Simple drag and drop program creation
- Effects include delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
- Time correct: 1/8 note - 1/32T with variable swing
- Note Repeat: 1/8 note - 1/32T timing, with latch
- AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
- AudioPaste samples from hundreds of compatible apps
What's new in Version 1.4.5
Fixes in this version:
-Audio plays out both headphone channels.
-Menus are visually cleaned up.
-Sequence knob doesn't distort when screen orientation is rotated.
-Recording from microphone fixed.
If you are happy with this update, please leave your review in the App Store. If there is something not working properly or you have additional feedback, please email us at [email protected] We value your feedback. :)
Useful and fun in so many ways
With impc I was able to show my son, he is 9 and has developed an interest in making music, how you can sample various instruments and create kits that can be used to make beats. It was a really cool experience and impc made it really easy to demonstrate the process for him. I was going to rate this four stars just for the fact that I couldn't figure out how to delete my unwanted samples. After emailing the retronyms team they showed me how to do it and it's not difficult, it could be easier but it's not too bad. I'm glad I bought this app. It's fun, functions well, and the fact that it helped me teach my kid something to keep him interested in music is just awesome....More
Super cool and useful but kind of a pain
I really like this and I want to use it to make music but it’s kind of a pain that you can’t record the app directly with garageband. I have a very spontaneous artistic process so having to stop and export stuff and then upload it to my phone is super inconvenient. I don’t know anything about app development, but I doubt it would be a very hard feature to implement seeing as how a lot of other apps support this feature. I did check out audio copy, but sadly I could not get it to work with GarageBand. Even so, I’d much rather be able to just record the app directly....More
Needs More Guidance
I love the sounds on this app and it’s been pretty cool so far. I would however though want you guys to let us be able to send the loops we make to ourselves whether it be through email, messaging , etc. I’ve found it really hard to send drum loops I’ve made to myself and since i play guitar on FL (don’t have the things to record on my phone) i need to be able to send the loops from this app to my hard drive or Dropbox. Please make it compatible with newer apps and things such as email, iMessage, etc....More
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $2.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 09, 2017
- Version: 1.4.5
- Size: 77.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Akai Professional
- © 2013
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.