By Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
A highly tweakable stereo delay audio effect, suitable for everything from clean digital delays to filthy dub echoes, flangers and broken cassette tapes.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
• High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
• A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
• Tape simulation (noise and warble).
• Filters in the delay loop for typical dub sound.
• Stereo delay, stereo detune, ping-pong delay.
• Sinewave and random dual LFO for flangers and other modulations.
• Process hardware input/output.
• Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
• Save, load and share user presets.
• Supports Audiobus2 state saving
• Comes with several bundled presets.
• Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
• Record the result directly in app.
• Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
• Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
What's new in Version 1.3.2
• Less complex and more stable audio engine. Should get rid of crashes when connecting to host.
• Follow hardware/host samplerate without converting.
• Offline rendering from AudioShare now works again.
• Sync tempo to IAA host.
• Various tweaks and improvements.
Warm and lush, an incredible delay for iOS music making
Jonathan Liljedahl is a legend in iOS music production app circles. Everyone I know who creates music with an iPad has Audio Share on board. Jonathan makes that essential app & the line of AUFX effects that Dub is from. I never had picked one of the AUFX apps up before but a Black Friday sale made the decision easy. I am digging the sound and control capabilities, just an awesome app for delay, flange or soundscapes. 5 stars easy..
Great range of delay and more!
Jonatan has well thought out his technology. This app and sense of workflow in an audio tool with or without audio bus to another app works really well. Currently using in conjunction with Loopy HD.
Great delay and chorus
All of the AUX series effects apps are great. Perfect for the mobile musician for every need on any device.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $4.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl)
- © 2013 Jonatan Liljedahl
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.