By Indragie Karunaratne
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
**PLEASE NOTE: Flamingo is no longer being maintained and will not be receiving updates in the future. See our blog for more details: http://blog.flamingo.im**
Flamingo is a beautiful, native instant messaging client for OS X that supports Hangouts/Gtalk and XMPP.
Important: As of April 30, 2015, Flamingo will no longer work with Facebook chat. This is due to Facebook shutting down their XMPP API. Read more about the change here: http://blog.flamingo.im/post/115085201650/facebook-shutting-down-xmpp-access-on-april-30th
• All-in-One design. Buddies, conversations, and chats in a single window.
• Multiple, detachable chats in a single window.
• Inline previews for images, videos, and tweets. Supports CloudApp, Droplr, Instagram, and YouTube.
• File transfer via direct connection (compatible with Messages, Adium, and other clients), CloudApp, and Droplr.
• Reply to messages right from the notification bubble in OS X 10.9.
• Full conversation history browser with fast message search and many filtering options.
NOTE: Due to service limitations, Flamingo does not support group, video, and audio chats in Hangouts/Gtalk, and MUC (Multi User Chat) for XMPP is not supported.
More information can be found at flamingo.im.
What's new in Version 1.3.2
- Fix crash when using the New Message pane (Command + N)
- Fix crash when loading new messages
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: Free
- Category: Social Networking (Mac)
- Updated: 09 July 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Indragie Karunaratne
- © 2015 Indragie Karunaratne & Christian Dalonzo
Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor