By Codinn Technologies
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
SSH Tunnel allows you to easily manage and precisely control your ssh tunnels.
SSH Tunnel is able to remember the ssh login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Tunnel is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Can manage multiple ssh tunnels and port forwardings
- Individual port forwarding can be enabled or disabled at will
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Tunnels can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Support Local / Remote Port Forwarding tunnels
- Can create and share HTTP, HTTPS and SOCKS5 proxy (aka Dynamic Port Forwarding)
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
SSH Tunnel support mail: [email protected]
What's new in Version 16.07
With SSH Tunnel 16.07, you are able to add note to every single port forwarding.
Besides, this update includes some improvements:
• Auto-completion for SSH host, username, bind address and target address
• Enhanced stability and performance
• Minor UI tune
And also fixes several bugs:
• Fixed using "*" as bind_address does not make remote side bind to all available interfaces
• Fixed a resizing glitch in left sidebar list pane
Superb. Simple. GREAT way to organize tunnels and proxying.
This simplifies SSH proxying which is cryptic and nightmarish enough as it is with all the imminently forgettable flags and modes. Having it all superbly organized and presented in a well-designed full-featured graphical user interface is such a great idea, I wish I’d thought of it. It visually assists you even in chosing the right SSH tunneling mode to accomplish the type of connection you’re trying to make and saves you a lot of time digging through configuration files and google. Worth every penny. Long after you'd forget where you put what file to setup ssh tunnels on your system you’ll find this one single application right in front of you on your task bar (or that’s where I have it anyway), making it all clear as day and simple as pie to configure and manage. Great job guys!...More
It's ok but there are free alternatives
It works decently well. However there are free alternatives like secure pipes that work just as well.
It was ok when it was a couple of bucks but now that price has increased to $10 for just simple command replacement it is too much.
It would have been ok if it had all the other utilities that this developer provides. But it's crippled by design to force you to buy ssh proxy, etc for minor features that should all have been in the same tool.
The one thing you need a tunnelling app to do, SSH Tunnel does it exactly how you want it to.
Double click and you have a tunnel. It happens so quickly that you doubt it. Then you open up ARD or Sequel Pro and it's there! It stays connected, has never crashed, and does nothing to complicate itself.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $9.99
- Category: Developer tools (Mac)
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 16.07
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Codinn Technologies
- © 2016, Codinn Technologies
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor