EasyPing - network tool
By SUN ZHI FENG
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
EasyPing is a network tool to test whether a particular host is reachable across an IP network. This network can be IPv4 or IPv6. It works by sending ICMP packets to the host and listening for ICMP replies. This tool estimates the round-trip time, detects any packet loss, and prints a statistical summary. Just type a domain name or an IP address (IPv4 and IPv6) and click the Go button. Try the EasyPing now and see how it can make your life easier. Everything you need is contained in one simple installer, no additional downloads or plug-ins are required. We make it simple for you, now and later!
1. Built for Mac users only
2. Fool-style operation
3. Perform DNS Lookup of websites
4. Traceroute your website and network devices
5. Website Responsetime Monitoring
6. Tool monitors your network 24/7
7. After-sale services
8. Minimum and streamlined interface.
9. No ads and plug-ins
10. No registration and log in.
Email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2017 GMagon. All Rights Reserved. https://gmagon.com
What's new in Version 20171211.13.45
The EasyPing 20171211.13.45 update improves the stability compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
* Updates to the latest plaform sdk
* Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $7.99
- Category: Utilities (Mac)
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 20171211.13.45
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: SUN ZHI FENG
- Copyright © 2017 Gmagon. All Rights Reserved.
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor