My Alarm Clock
By Apalon Apps
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
LIMITED TIME SALE! 40% OFF! Download NOW!
My Alarm Clock turns your Mac into a BEDSIDE CLOCK with gorgeous themes and current weather information, an ALARM CLOCK that sings your favorite tunes, and a SLEEP TIMER that lulls you to sleep at night!
• Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Nightstand mode: turn your Mac into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Convenient application settings: get easy access to any option you need!
My Alarm Clock provides the functionality of 4 indispensable apps in 1:
*** Alarm ***
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Use built-in alarm sounds
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjust the volume of Sounds/Music
- Snooze option
*** Clock ***
- Exclusive designer clocks
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Enable/Disable chimes
*** Sleep Timer ***
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Adjust the volume of Music/White noise
*** Weather ***
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, or m/s
- Show Weather ON/OFF
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
What's new in Version 1.10
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback! We're committed to making the app even better, so never lose the drive to share your impressions and feedback with us!
This app basically does its job. Nothing to write home about but it does what it promises. Normally I’d rate it 3 or 4. However when I restart my computer I usually walk away and do something else. Reboot takes a long time on my machine. When I come back I discover that it is waiting for "My Alarm Clock" to quit and the app is waiting for me to close a dialog box to basically say “Yes you stupid app. I did intend to shut down my computer! Go away! Yes I did realize that shuting down my computer will turn off the alarm clock app. If that wasn’t obvioius I would have figured it out the first time you told me. I don’t need to hear that warning again, and again, and again…” Sheesh!...More
Runs Reliably and As Advertised
This version of the application runs cleanly under El Capitan with functionality as advertised. Just be careful to leave the volume up loud enough before you go to sleep—as they warn, if you leave the sound muted or too low, the app does not override those settings. So mark me down as highly satisfied!
Does What You Would Expect
This app is a little full of itself. Its says “IF YOU CLOSE ME YOUR ALARMS WILL GO AWAY” and it is like “PLEASE RATE ME AND SAY HOW WONDERFUL I AM”. Did it ever occur to the developers to leave us alone? Ok, your app is all shiny and pretty and has alot of text telling us how to get around Apple's not-clock-freindly OS. Also it likes teleporting to the front of your windows all the time and it never likes to go away. It is just a really anoying, attention wanting little kid.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $2.99
- Category: Utilities (Mac)
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 99.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apalon Apps
- © 2014-2017 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor