Speak & Translate － Live Voice and Text Translator
By Apalon Apps
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Optimized for iOS 10! Speak & Translate is an indispensable voice and text translator that allows to communicate effectively in any corner of the globe. Instantly speak 54 languages and hold written conversations in more than 100 languages!
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
Simply speak to your watch and get your speech instantly translated wherever you are! Enjoy voice to voice translation in 54 languages.
EXCELLENT TRANSLATION OPTIONS
* Apple Speech Recognition Technology support - real-time voice recognition significantly enhances the speed of your translations
* 117 languages for text-to-text translations
* 54 languages for voice-to-voice translations
* Language detection for text-to-text mode: if you don't know what the language of the source text is, select Detect language from the language list.
PERFECT USER EXPERIENCE
* Built-in offline voices: reduce Internet traffic usage and translate even quicker
* Multitasking option for iPad: translate simultaneously with working in other apps via Split View function.
* 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: hard press on the app icon to quickly send text for translation
* Translation history always at hand: access previously made translations through Spotlight search results
* Useful widget that saves translations and serves as an offline phrase-book
* Handoff feature: translate without interrupting your session - switch from your iPhone to your iPad (or vice versa).
* iCloud integration: the history of your translations is synchronized across all your Apple devices
* Translate in portrait or landscape mode
* Voice settings: choose male or female voice and its speed.
Parts of service translated by Microsoft™. Parts of service translated by Google Translate™.
Speech to speech translations are supported between the following languages: Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Dutch (The Netherlands), English (Australian, Canada, India, UK, US), Finnish, French, French (Canada), Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Moldavian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Spanish (Mexican), Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
Speech to text translations are supported between the following languages: Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Croatian, Filipino, Icelandic, Latin, Lithuanian, Malay, Persian, Serbian, Slovenian, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu.
Text to text translations are supported between the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwan), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (The Netherlands), English (Australian, Canada, India, UK, US), Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, French (Canada), Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Moldavian, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Punjabi, Querétaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Spanish (Mexican), Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Yucatec Maya , Zulu.
What's new in Version 3.6
- Transliteration for languages with non-Latin alphabets - accept the challenge of instantly speaking and reading in a foreign language!
- We've optimized the UI to make every second you spend in the app even more productive
- The app is now also available in Danish, Indonesian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese
Phenomenal! This app is incredible!
I took 2 years of Spanish in high school and loved it. I can still speak and understand many simple phrases, but this app fills in the gaps of where my memory fails me. I saw the app on the top charts and I was intrigued, then I cringed at the price tag, but took a chance on it and I am very glad that I did. This app is amazing, and it's definitely worth the 20 bucks. Would recommend this to anyone. The translations come out instantly and accurately. I would totally trust this app while visiting a foreign country if I had a fast internet connection. I'm blown away. I freaking love the technology we have at our fingertips these days. This is going to help out a lot in my day to day life. 5 stars! *****...More
This is a Great app, except...
some translations don't come out right when I and/or my friends (from other countries and languages) carefully and repeatedly 'speak' them into this app. I would say the spoken translations are 95% accurate, but translation mistakes could be misunderstood and/or insulting to the people of each language, particularly if the recipients are not close friends. However, I'm sure this is the absolutely best writing and speaking translation app available! Thank you for creating it, and thank you for all the phenomenally hard work you have put into it! Suggestion: I would totally love to see and use the Hawaiian language in this app, if you would include it. Would you happen to be in the process of adding Hawaiian to this app? Please do!...More
Worst $20 I have ever spent. I purchased the upgraded version for my travels to France hoping it would be a valuable communication asset in a country where I don't know the language. The app advised to download the language you wanted to use prior to leaving so I downloaded French and I thought I was all set. Every time I tried to use it it said my internet connection wasn't strong enough. Well I didn't have internet connection in stores, streets, restaurants every place I needed to use it so it was useless. I downloaded Google Translate for FREE when I got back to the hotel ( only place I had internet) and it worked great. It was an invaluable asset throughout my 2 weeks.
I contacted the app support and they just said..yeah it doesn't work without internet..too basically. Not happy with this app or their support.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $19.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 57.0 MB
- Language: Apple Watch: Yes
- Seller: Apalon Apps
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.