Final Touch - Audio Mastering and Post Production
By Positive Grid Inc
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Final Touch is a professional audio post production system for iPad.
Combining Maximizer, Equalizer, 4-Band Compressor, Stereo Imager, Reverb and Dithering into one integrated app, it gives your mixes a huge, balanced, polished and professional sound.
The Pros Agree
"A freaking awesome audio production app!" - Rafa Sardina, 12-time Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, and more).
"Solid, accurate and accessible!" - German Villacorta, mastering engineer and owner of Dynamic Wave Studios (credits include Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Lynch Mob, and more).
"Finally, the professional mastering app for iPad I have been waiting for! With a clear and intuitive interface, streamlined workflow, powerful effects, and full cloud support, this app makes professional mobile mastering a reality!” - Andrea Pejrolo, Assistant Chair of the Production Department at Berklee College of Music.
"I'm really digging the open top end of the EQ section and how the Maximizer is glueing this mix together. This is a flexible, very cool audio app for modern musicians on the go." - Enrique Gonzalez Muller, Grammy Award-winning producer and engineer (credits include Nine Inch Nails, Dave Matthews Band, Tina Turner, and more).
Top-Notch Sound Quality
Building on Positive Grid’s expertise in DSP research and skillful integration of iOS vDSP double-precision architecture, Final Touch is a dedicated mastering system with high data integrity and high-resolution processing capability. The result is a set of creative and professional tools that deliver masters that sound not just louder but clearer, wider, fuller, and more powerful and detailed.
Unequaled Control and Metering
All the modules, with the exception of the Stereo Imager and Maximizer, can have their left, right, mid or side channel soloed or bypassed, and either mode’s two channels can be linked. Four high-resolution faders for left- and right-channel inputs and outputs are accompanied by multi-colored ladder meters, fader and level readouts, and clip indicators. The faders can be linked, maintaining any offsets you created beforehand. Global and module-based presets, transport controls, a waveform overview, Undo and Redo functions, and Import and Export facilities complete the mix.
• Complete professional audio post production system powered by Positive Grid’s high-end signal-processing algorithms
• Pre and Post Linear-Phase Equalizers, each offering eight bands and five filter types
• Multiband Dynamics with four independent bands of compression/limiting
• Stereo Imager adjusts the width and balance of your mix’s soundstage
• Reverb provides state-of-the-art Room, Hall and Plate algorithms
• Maximizer transparently limits peaks to make your mix louder
• Dithering and Noise-Shaping preserves your mix’s depth and nuance
• Stereo and mid-side processing
• High-resolution, multi-colored metering with accurate readouts
• Each module can be independently bypassed
• Bypass switches for individual EQ bands
• Left, right, mid and side channels can be independently soloed or bypassed
• Waveform overview of your mix, with draggable playback cursor
• 100 factory presets and unlimited user presets
• Global and module-based presets
• Drag and drop modules to rearrange their order in the signal path
• Pristine, high-resolution sound (double-precision, 64-bit calculation)
• Unmatched audio-data integrity: no rounding or truncation except when calculations are performed
• Share via Email, Dropbox, iTunes, SoundCloud and FTP
• Streamlined project management: browse multiple projects with one simple tap
• Workflow optimized for mobile and desktop data transfers
• Supports Inter-App Audio and Audiobus routing system (works with many other audio apps)
What's new in Version 1.1.10
In this update, we are fully compatible with Audiobus 3, and fixed some minor issues to make sure its stability.
Team Positive Grid
Crashes in iOS 11.1.2 & 11.2.1
I have updated to iOS 11.2.1 and it still crashes. Have also tried running the app before loading anything else and it still crashes. I’m removing stars because this has been happening for over a month and others seem to be reporting it as well. I reported the problem via the developer web site and nothing recommended has worked.
After upgrading to 11.1.2, it just crashes. I’ve uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, and rebooted. Still crashes after being open for a few seconds. Let me know if you need more info. It’s a great app.
Crashes in iOS 11.0.1
Nothing to be done until the update.
Update: as of October 20, 2017, Positive Grid rolled out an update and now it’s free of crashes in iOS 11! Great to have it back.
I used this a couple of times. And I haven't been able to use it. It just keeps crashing. It opens, then crashes and doesn't work.
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $19.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 1.1.10
- Size: 98.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Positive Grid Inc
- © Positive Grid, Inc
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.