Weather Dock: Desktop forecast
By Voros Innovation
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Weather Dock puts the weather right on your desktop. With a glance at the dock icon, you can see the current weather conditions, today's or tomorrow's forecast. With a single click you can access detailed current conditions and 7-day weather forecast.
Detailed weather forecast:
• Access the detailed current conditions and 7-day weather forecast window with a single click
• Detailed 3-day two hourly forecast
• Multiple forecast location support
• Forecast window has animated icons
• Imperial or Metric units
• Weather updates every 60 minutes.
• Updates Weather automatically if update was missed due to sleep or lack of internet connection
Animated Customizable Dock Icon:
• Icon badge shows: Current temp, wind or feels like temp or today's/tomorrow's min/max temp
• Displayed weather can be: Current Conditions, Today's or Tomorrow's forecast
• Weather Conditions text color: Black, White or White with Gray background
• Adjustable animation speed (can be turned off)
Very accurate weather information supplied by Weather Underground®
If you experience any issues please contact us directly using the "Contact Us" button/menu item and specify your forecast location.
What's new in Version 3.6.2
+ Updated for macOS High Sierra...More
if u want top screen icon; this ain’t it!
I used weatherbug for years and was happy with it. Then Apple updated from “Lion” to “High Sierra” making the weatherbug app useless. Downloaded this app but the icon goes DOWN in the “tool bar” and not up at the top of the screen where I wanted it! If your tool bar is “hidden” you have to scroll down on the cente pad (one motion), scroll right til you find the app (2nd motion), click on it (3rd motion), then it opens up a window in the MIDDLE of what ever “page” you’re on. Fine, all that to see the weather? WAIT! we’re not done yet: when you click on the red button (upper left corner) to close the app, it then ….wait for it….DISAPPEARS! As in, completely! Sometimes it goes back to the tool bar; sometimes it goes away completely!
Really? Why can’t you just have an icon at the TOP of your screen that actually shows the outside temp at your location? Is that a LOT to ask??
Sweet Little App
Weather Dock sits in your task bar with a nice little icon showing current temperature and a sketch of the weather. Click it and it pops up a page with current weather details and forecasts for a week, starting today. An hourly forecast for today and the next two days is one click away, as is the ability to change the location it refers to, if you need to know the weather in more than one location. I use that capability when I’m traveling, to set it to the city I’m in rather than home. Preferences let you tune the task bar icon’s info and other options. It’s a nice little app that I use every day and I’m happy to have it....More
Solid App and provides vital information in a short form
Weather dock to me is a godsend. I live in a highrise and do not know what the weather is outside. It helps me dress for rain or snow. It also help me to decide to put the rubber feet on the dog when it is needed. The product is solid not like other applications. No slow down on my system nor does it interfere with the operation of my computer. In other words it plays nicely with everybody.
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: Free
- Category: Weather (Mac)
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 52.6 MB
- Language: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Voros Innovation
- © 2017 VorInn
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top in-app purchases
- Remove Ads & Enable 7-day weather, Hourly forecast, Multiple locations$2.99