By invers Software, Inh. Ulf Dunkel
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Barcody makes creating barcodes a piece of cake
Many others can create barcodes. But Barcody makes creating barcodes a piece of cake.
Create barcodes series in no time. Print barcodes on label sheets. Barcody 3 supports 32 different barcode types.
Send barcodes via email directly from Barcody. Export barcodes in top quality as PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PNG or GIF.
Barcody 3 offers the following 32 barcodes:
Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 2/5 Industrial, Code 2/5 Interleaved, Code 2/5 Matrix, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 93, EAN 13, EAN 18 / NVE / SSCC-18, EAN 2, EAN 5, EAN 8, EAN-Velocity, GS1-128 (EAN 128), Ident Code, ISBN 13, ISMN, ISSN, ITF-14 / SCC-14, MSI Plessey, OPC, Pharmacode (Laetus), PZN 8, Route Code, Telepen ASCII, Telepen NUM, UPC A, UPC E, QR Code, Data Matrix.
Use the powerful Sequence Editor and generate a bunch of barcodes at once.
Or import barcode bulk data from a data text file.
Barcody is the first Barcode Generator which supports LinkBack technology!
Thanks to LinkBack technology you can not only place barcodes from Barcody easily in iCalamus, the Publisher for Mac OS X, but also change them directly in Barcody and update them in iCalamus documents very easily.
What is LinkBack?
A link is a reference to another place. A backlink is a reference back to the source of an object. The LinkBack technology offers all necessary steps to let a program like iCalamus, the publisher for Mac OS X, recognize when you have placed objects from a LinkBack supporting program like Barcody in a document. When you select such an barcode object, iCalamus knows that the object originates from Barcody and iCalamus can call Barcody for you, hand over the object to Barcody for editing and update the barcode in the document immediately after you have saved changes to the barcode object.
If you have been using Barcody 1 or 2, please note that this is a new purchase version of Barcody 3. There is no upgrade price available on the MAS. Register your older Barcody versions at DSD.net and ask for upgrade conditions. Thank you.
What's new in Version 3.11
* New: Export: The @[email protected] placeholder is shortened to 32 characters when being used for generating file names to avoid extremely long filenames for 2D barcodes.
* New: Export: Since OS X 10.11, export panel options are closed by default by the OS. Barcody now forces them to be disclosed by default.
* Fixed: Export (EPS): transparent output (without background) is now reliable.
* Fixed: Changing the module width didn't adjust the corresponding barcode width information in the barcodes document window and vice versa.
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $64.99
- Category: Graphics & Design (Mac)
- Updated: Jan 27, 2017
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Language: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: invers Software, Inh. Ulf Dunkel
- © invers Software & DSD.net
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor