Proxie: HTTP debugging proxy
By Chi Wang
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Proxie is a HTTP debugging proxy for macOS.
---How does it work?---
Proxie puts a proxy between HTTP clients and the Internet. All HTTP traffic will go through Proxie and be available for inspection after the proxy settings are configured properly on your devices.
•Any Platform - Proxie records all HTTP traffic from any Mac, Windows PC, Linux and mobile devices.
•Body Viewers - Proxie chooses the proper viewers to make it intuitive to inspect body data.
•HTTPS Support - Proxie uses man-in-the-middle interception to reveal HTTPS traffic.
•WebSocket Support - Proxie understands websocket traffic and renders it like a chat interface.
What's new in Version 2.5.3
- Fixed a bug where changing preferences might cause crash
- Added an inspector that shows details of a flow.
- Now you can edit and replay existing requests.
- Or composing new requests.
- Fixed a HTTPS related issue.
- UX improvements.
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: £9.99
- Category: Developer tools (Mac)
- Updated: 12 January 2018
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chi Wang
- © patr0nus
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor