By Bloop S.R.L.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS High Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's new in Version 3.5.4
- Minor Fixes
- Search improvments
Love this App and the Support!
I have been using this app for almost 6 months now and I have been loving it. I recently upgraded to MacOS High Sierra and I started using FileVault. Anyway, during this process an issue arose where a blank “null” account was created on my Airmail and it wasn’t updating any of my other mail accounts. So I reached out to Airmails support via the online chat, and within less than a minute I started talking to someone. Once I told them I needed technical support, another person named Steve started talking with me (without me needing to be forwarded anywhere), and within about 3 minutes he was able to figure out the issue and get it resolved. This was a fantastic experience and thank you so much Steve for the quick and helpful response. As a power user likes to just get straight to the answer without needing to answer a thousand questions, I really appreciated him being able to figure out the issue from just 2 screenshots. I also want to mention that I was looking at some other mail apps because I was getting discouraged after trying to figure out this issue for 30 minutes on my own before I just decided to “take the plunge” and see what kind of support they had because none of the other apps out there come close to the amount of customization that Airmail provides.
The thought of transitioning to a new email client after of a lifetime of Entourage, then Outlook was daunting. Even though I was so fed up with the bloatware Outlook is. Airmail 3 was easy to get up and running. Added all my accounts in easily and love how I can customize everyhting so I jump too where I want to go next at a glance. I had a few things I wanted to do which were not obvious to me but Sarah at Airmail support got back to me qucikly and stayed with me till I got all evrythign set-up the way I wanted. Email is fun again! Ten bucks well spent. Microsoft now wants 7 bucks a month from me to keep using Outlook. I don’t think so....More
Customization, Design, Support, and Functionality All Incredible
I have been using Airmail since the very first version for the Mac OS. I now have it on my iPhone and iPad as well.
I just encountered an issue wherein I was unable to download my Airmail settings from iCloud to a new iPhone. The amazing Sarah from tech support quickly helped me discover and fix the problem! …and on a Saturday evening no less!
Highly recommend Airmail! Beats default Mail app and any other mail application available for Mac OS. It even beats Microsoft Outlook on many issues. Could not recommend Airmail more!
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $9.99
- Category: Utilities (Mac)
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 3.5.4
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Language: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L.
- © Bloop 2017
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor