By Bloop S.R.L.
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS High Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's new in Version 3.5.4
- Minor Fixes
- Search improvments
A very worthwhile jump forward
I didn’t realize all the possibilities for a mail app or my ultimate boredom with the old style mail user interface and functionality. Although standard offerings have been reliable they certainly leave quite a few opportunities for expanded functionality and improved UI. I have to say my initial experience with Airmail has been outstanding. I love the extended features and plugins available. I encountered one problem when installing on my second machine and reached out to support - this is where it gets really good: clicked on support; a chat window opened (on a holiday) and I summarized my problem only to have a very helpful and technically wise person (Sarah) respond immediately with a perfect fix. In the end it was my error - she was kind and spot on with her assistance.
For all you out there concerned about spending $10 for this app - please stop and think about it - I believe for most a bit of honest reflection will lead you to conclude this is one heck of a deal. It is expensive to develop software, it is even more expensive to develop great software and it expensive to keep it current and support it. For me this is a wonderful deal - for those that find $10 too much to spend I believe they must not value their time much… this is a tool which pays for itself very quickly if your time has much value at all.
Love this App and the Support!
I have been using this app for almost 6 months now and I have been loving it. I recently upgraded to MacOS High Sierra and I started using FileVault. Anyway, during this process an issue arose where a blank “null” account was created on my Airmail and it wasn’t updating any of my other mail accounts. So I reached out to Airmails support via the online chat, and within less than a minute I started talking to someone. Once I told them I needed technical support, another person named Steve started talking with me (without me needing to be forwarded anywhere), and within about 3 minutes he was able to figure out the issue and get it resolved. This was a fantastic experience and thank you so much Steve for the quick and helpful response. As a power user likes to just get straight to the answer without needing to answer a thousand questions, I really appreciated him being able to figure out the issue from just 2 screenshots. I also want to mention that I was looking at some other mail apps because I was getting discouraged after trying to figure out this issue for 30 minutes on my own before I just decided to “take the plunge” and see what kind of support they had because none of the other apps out there come close to the amount of customization that Airmail provides.
Great app. Can finally send attachments as separate not inline!
Apple mail has never resolved the issue with being able to send attachments as separate items, such as photos & pdfs. They always want to send and receive as inline attachments. Very annoying. Even if you tell Apple mail to treat them as Windows attachments. Then I found this app, Airmail 3. What a relief, finally! You guys get it. Dragging attachments to the very bottom of the email window lets them ride as separate items. Or if I should choose to create inline, I just drag them to the main body of the email window. Their live support is great. Was having an issue with email text not carring over into the reply and they resolved it within 2 minutes! It pretty much does everything a mail app can do. It still interfaces with the Apple Mail apps on my iPhone & iPad so all that stuff stays in sync. The only thing you need to do is tell Apple Mail that you want Airmail 3 to be the default maill app so Safari on the Mac knows which mail app to launch when you tell it to create an email. Set that up through Apple Mail’s preferences. One other important thing, Airmail 3 allows me to now send encrypted mail through Charter. Apple Mail could never be set up correctly to allow that. Truly a 5-star app!...More
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $9.99
- Category: Utilities (Mac)
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 3.5.4
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Language: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L.
- © Bloop 2018
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor