Dupin Lite 2
By Doug Adams
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
"[Does] a much better job than iTunes’ Show Duplicate Items command of finding and zapping duplicate files, letting you easily tame overflowing libraries." - Macworld, "5 Essential Tools That Every iTunes User Should Have"
Quickly find, filter, and Trash your iTunes duplicate tracks. Delete "dead" track duplicates. Handles iCloud Music Library/iTunes Match tracks. Dupin Lite 2 is your iTunes duplicates manager.
Dupin Lite 2 handles your duplicate tracks in 3 simple steps:
1. Get Duplicates - gather your duplicate tracks into Dupe Groups based on your choice of criteria. Case-sensitivity/insensitivity and "fuzzy" time matching can identify near-dupes.
2. Filter - automatically designate the single "Keeper" track in each Dupe Group using a variety of versatile filtering options (Most/Least Played, Oldest/Newest Added, Highest/Lowest Bit Rate, and much more)
3. Purge - remove the "non-Keeper" tracks from iTunes and optionally move their files to the Trash*
Additional Dupin Lite 2 features:
• Works with iCloud Music Library/iTunes Match tracks in the cloud*
• Support for Notifications
• Audition tracks via Quick Look
• Delete "dead" tracks
• Toggle case-sensitivity during duplicates search
• "Fuzzy" time matching
• Locate tracks in the Finder and in iTunes
• Copy tracks to new iTunes playlists
• Sort tracks and view track info
• Export a list of duplicates to a text file
• Manage intentional duplicates
• Visual progress feedback during operations
• Ample keyboard shortcuts
• Customizable toolbar
• Robust Help and Documentation
Dupin Lite 2 is fast, flexible, and easy to configure.
For OS X 10.8 and later.
Feedback can be emailed to [email protected]
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER: Doug Adams is the proprietor of "Doug's AppleScripts for iTunes", dougscripts.com, which has been providing reliable solutions to Mac iTunes users since 2001.
*Tracks designated to be Purged whose files are located in the cloud will be copied to a new discrete iTunes playlist from which they can be batch-deleted by the user to avoid having to individually acknowledge the iTunes delete alert for each track.
What's new in Version 1.2.1
Fixes an issue with distorted, unresponsive buttons in Purge dialog...More
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $7.99
- Category: Music (Mac)
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Doug Adams
- © 2012-2017, Doug Adams. All Rights Reserved.
Requirements: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor