Smart Shooter 3
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Smart Shooter is a digital photography work flow application for tethered shooting, remote capture and advanced camera control.
Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your Mac, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture. Automatic download and display means you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene. Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button.
Smart Shooter is aimed at both the professional and amateur photographer, providing them with the following features:
● Remote camera control via USB cable
● Full control of camera settings
● Photo download and display on Mac
● Real time zooming/panning photo display
● Live View display including overlay mode
● Live View recording of each frame to JPEG file
● Bulb shooting with timed exposure
● Automatic control via scripting
● Tethered shooting with automatic download and preview
Smart Shooter works with all recent Canon EOS DSLR and Nikon DSLR cameras.
The following Canon cameras are supported:
1D Mark IV,1D C, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 100D, 200D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D, 800D, 1000D, 1100D, 1200D, 1300D,
Rebel SL1, Rebel SL2, Rebel T1i, Rebel T2i, Rebel T3i, Rebel XS, Rebel T3, Rebel T4i, Rebel T5, Rebel T5i, Rebel T6, Rebel, T6i, Rebel T6s, Rebel T7i, Rebel XSi
Kiss F, Kiss X2, Kiss X3, Kiss X4, Kiss X5, Kiss X6i, Kiss X7, Kiss X8, Kiss X8i, Kiss X9i, 8000D, Kiss X50, Kiss X70, Kiss X80
The following Nikon cameras are supported:
Df, D3, D3s, D3x, D4, D4s, D5, D90, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500.
Please see the support website for full details of supported cameras and features.
What's new in Version 3.33
● Add support for Nikon D850
● Add ability to set per-camera display rotation
● Fix ability to shoot with older Canon cameras such as the 450D and 40D
● Fix resync of batch number when triggering multiple cameras
● Fix incorrectly disabled Connect/Disconnect buttons in Camera Controls UI
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $59.99
- Category: Photography (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 3.33
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kuvacode
- © 2014-2017 Kuvacode Oy
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor