RManager Pro – SMB/Cloud File Manager
By Evolution Games LLP
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open AppAddict app on iDevice to download this content for Free
Remote File Manager is the powerfull intuitive file browser and viewer for iOS. App can view, copy, move, stream, and manage files between NAS drives, computers, servers, and cloud storage in any direction. You don’t need to install any other software. App will scan and locate devices on your network and connect in seconds.
With our app you can play any video file without conversion, no need to move and copy files - app stream audio and video from your computer or cloud services to any iOS device. You can watch videos on your HDTV with Apple TV or Google Chromecast.
App connects to computers with Mac OS, Windows and Linux, work with files stored on Apple Time Capsule, NAS, WebDav, Cloud services (iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive)
- Plays most video formats without conversion: avi, mkv, wmv, mpg, mp4, mov and others.
- Connect to FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDav, Cloud services
- Wireless transfer files from any network device
- True streaming audio and video on your network without file copying
- Streaming audio and video to your HDTV via Apple TV and Google Chromecast
- Stream music, video and photo from iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Yandex.Disk
- Playback and volume control using simple gestures
- Access to media library on the iOS device (Music, Video, Photos)
- Watch online TV, listen to Internet radio (M3U playlists support)
Read our How to use guide for step by step help with getting connected.
What's new in Version 1.9.5
- Added support for MEGA service
- Bug fixes
I tried most of the multimedia apps out there. I was looking for something I could use to organize and watch my videos on my iPad as well as project them to my Xbox or chromecast so that I had the option of watching them on the big screen, AND be able to connect to my home network so that I could access my main PC where my library of videos and music is located. AND, it had to play a variety of formats. I only found a couple that fit but the interfaces were terrible!!!
This app is VERY USER FRIENDLY. The use of folders and thumbnails is very easy on the eyes and I don't have to think about how I want to access my files wherever they are... I just do it!
The only thing I've seen on other apps are ways to adjust the hue, saturation, and contrast of the individual files. That would be NICE since a couple of files are poorly filmed but even if that never happens i can deal with it. It's such a minor thing compared to all that this does... and it's extremely well priced for all that it does! I'm very happy as I rely on this for my job quite heavily and it makes my life so much easier!
Seamlessly copy media from you computer or servers over the network, and play back media quickly and easily with the built in player. Plays everything, works every time, and no more iTunes!!
Just want the annoying review window to go away
Just want the annoying review window that pops every time i open the app to go away
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: $2.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 24, 2017
- Version: 1.9.5
- Size: 65.1 MB
- Language: English, German, Russian
- Seller: Evolution Games LLP
- © Macsoftex
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.