Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
FTP Server provides a simple way to share / exchange files between your computers and other devices.
* Ports below 1024 are supported now (port 21 included).
FTP(File Transfer Protocol) is a standard network protocol used to transfer computer files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network, such as the Internet.
FTP Server lets you run the FTP service on your own computer and you can access the files on the host computer with any standard FTP client such as FileZilla or WinSCP. OS X provides read-only FTP access in Finder, you can press Command-K in a Finder window and enter the FTP URL (something like ftp://192.168.0.100:2121/), and connect to FTP Server.
FTP Server comes with its own authentication, you don't need to expose your computer accounts to other people nor do you need to create a system user for the authentication purpose.
• Easy to use: you can simply start the FTP service without any additional configuration.
• Configurable: server root, port, anonymous access options are available.
• Built-in authentication.
• Lightweight: FTP Server requires very little resources to run and the app size is relatively small.
• All kinds of regular files supported: folders, documents, photos, movies, apps, backups and other files.
* Please restart the FTP service after changing the configuration / the FTP accounts.
Note: the default document root points to "/Users/*username*/Library/Containers/net.langui.FTPServer/Data/Documents/FTPShare", you can press Command-G in Finder to go to destination folder.
What's new in Version 2.4
• Add "Start FTP service at startup" option (FTP Server Preferences -> Advanced)
• Fix error log issue
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $3.99
- Category: Utilities (Mac)
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Langui.net
- © 2015–2017 Langui.net
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor